Friday, January 4, 2008

pyramid~

mr wilson gave bk the bst paper to us
luckily pass
our class i think juz 6 ppl passed this paper oni
haiz
pity-nya
~~~~~~~~~~~~haha~~~~~~~~~~~~
ap kia 12 pm come subang find us
after that went to sunway
me, ap kia, beng and shulin
meet wei jien there
then we went to watch movie
i wanted to watch enchanted
but no one accompany me
ap kia n beng wanted to watch aliens
but shu lin n i strongly disagree
we wanted to watch alvin and the chipmunks
i suggest that we separate watch the movie that we like
but
at last they followed us watched alvin...aso
galsssssss powerful
wahahhaha
the movie quite ok
3 chipmunks damn cute
hehe
^^^^^^^^
went to shop around new wing there
bought a casing for my ipod nano
transparent one
rm25
my bro said so expensive
other shops i asked
they said rm40,48 & 55 wif screen protector
i found a most cheap one d
haha
then
ap kia n i went to bought j.co donuts
damn nice
i ate 3 pieces for my dinner

hoho~
i wanted to buy this donuts for quite long time d
but everytime many ppl queued there
luckily today not so many ppl
**happy**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei...i oso wan to watch enchanted!!but my friend said not nice..
haiz...pity me...
buy donuts oso no treat me eat la!!
small gas esther~~

eStHeR89 said...

i heard many ppl said enchanted is nice la...
u cm kl la...
i treat u 1 pieces...not one box oh...
wahahahha