Thursday, September 25, 2008

study break

peopleEEeeeeeeeEEE
here start our one week mid sem break today
so excited everyone
i skipped my FA1 tutorial juz to wanna go bk my lovely sweet home early
haha
headed bk home n pack then miss wong = KYMS fetched me to ridzuan meet wif keat
thx alots ya KYMS
muackz
haha
reached serdang ktm station around 3pm
then headed to hor's place
today i juz realize that UPM is really huge la
UPM is bigger than...
whole STW plus LUMUT plus AYERTAWAR
obviously,UPM still bigger than the combination of this three places
haha
i wanna study in UPM
campus life is good
haha
hor's place is male hostel for UNITEN
the guard not allow me to go their hostel
but i still curi curi go in
wahaha
we departed from serdang around 4pm sumthg
very sorry to hor n keat
becoz of me brought u the wrong road
so, there gone almost our one hour
haha~
reached home around 8pm
went to eat har mee wif my mum
nice la stw food
cheap summore
haha
1st day of mid sem break
so free la
throwing all the assignment behind 1st
haha
enjoy life 1st
will be out to yam cha soon
to be coninued~

No comments: