Monday, October 6, 2008

remaining day in stw

thurs
went to cut hair wif my mum
my mum was cutting hair
nothing to do while waiting my turn
cut n become short d
belif?
--------
----
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
still long la
haha
night
went to relative dinner wedding
eat eat n eat
i snap this n ask my mum wat is this
she told me is a ball
feel pengsan~
after dinner in mum's room
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
fri afternoon
me, beng, pong kia, puiyeen, guan, hor , liang
7 of us went to watch painted skin
ok nia
i rate it 6 /10
coz i dun understand the ending
haha
3 of us in front of the cinema
while waiting others to come
beng n i
finally he come~he is fuliang
dun be curious
haha
after movie 4 of us went to miss u cafe
my peach blended n pong kia's miss u blended
haha
expensive leh
puiyeen n i sharing the mushroom chicken rice
expensive summore not nice
busy ppl talking phone
another busy body
talking phone again
she was like hungry ghost
wat aso wan to eat
haha
all she finished~
after eat
cam whoring
beng n i on the way bk home
saturday
morning
went to pekan gurney to eat 'ah gong' kampua for breakfast
pekan gurney is a place where far away from stw about 20 mins
drive there juz to eat breakfast
afternoon
went to yam cha wif hui n wei wei
n then play ping pong at hui's house
syok sendiri while waiting hui to get ready
my sour plum drink
i miss it~
3 of us in bread forest cafe
wei wei-secondary classmate
night
went to watch movie again
eagle eye this round
nicer than painted skin
i rate it 8/10
ending quite 'fu yan'

No comments: