Wednesday, June 10, 2009

nympha farewell 9/6/09

our dear ex-housemate nympha low is back from tawau to kl
zac was so happy because nympha came back to here
haha
we went to farewell wif nympha at YUEN steamboatas u all can see
they bully me
ask me to be maid there
haiz
i was so serious peeled the prawn
zaclan was very serious too
this 2 dunno wat happen~ haha
looks so shock~
the uncle behind so funny~ haha
sorry la greg~
u r funny also in this pic
hee hee n me~
ah wong n vy vy
the hardwork of ah wong~ haha
group pic at YUEN before chao~
group pic take 2
after YUEN we went back home celebrate nympha early 21th birthday
pandan cake wif the magic candles
haha
nympha looks excited wif the magic candle though she was scare at tat time
lighting the candles
she was so excited shaking her body while we singing birthday song to her
she feel like crazy wif the magic candles
looks so tired~
pity her
after few minutes she finally blow off all the magic candles
good job~ haha
beh tahan his pose la
so cc~ haha
dun think you very man ok?!
group pic take 1
group pic take 1
the girls except Hannah~
the boysss
cutting the cake
pity her
after the birthday cake part, we continue our night in my rooms
this is nympha before 21 years old
drink soya, 100plus and eat snack
somemore use coins oni to play the mahjung
however, when she turns into 21 years old
she start drink beer
and use big cash to play
she was trying the beer
greg was enjoying his beer
the beer and vsoy~
me wif the beerssss
wuliao lo
here is our HANNAH DOH - nympha's cousin
she win alot in our game~
so pro~
tat's all for now~
study study study
final is coming soonnnnn

2 comments:

龙宫的人鱼 said...

If I no forget...you live in PJ,right!I don't know how to go PJ!haaha...
may I ask you...You back sitiawan already?
yesterday I think I saw you....

龙宫的人鱼 said...

oh..year!maybe I saw wrong..hahaha
See,I really miss you!
yup,I stay in titiwangsa here...
where are you live in PJ..
maybe I can ask my friend how to go you place.