Friday, February 20, 2009

outing part 1

after cny 1st yam cha wif this gang
so called farewell wif abu
but its still long time to go
abu juz bk to aus
haha
they planned to go black yellow there eat
but didnt open tat day
we changed to strawberrythis is ding seang foo aka abu~
wakakakka
he is too shy to show his face to the camera
this is our big bro tong ying hao
haha
if he knw i write him like this he sure kill 9 me~
wakakaka
i was stared on abu tat time
haha
coz he teased me~
carmen was too excited chit chat wif us
wahahaha
guys is always too shy to take pic
haiz
useless
kok wai n me
my secondary schoolmate
1st pic taken wif him
shud be proud
coz finally forced him to take pic
keke
hui, me n carmen...n dunno whose hand is tat
after eat
discussing where to go
finally they choose GO KART
so we off there
but~
these 2 ppl were too sad to leave each other
still dun wan to leave yet
haha
dun kill me pls~
guys 1st while we 3 gals waiting another round
coz juz hv 6 cars there
the tauke was explaining how to control the CARs
yeah~
is our turn
we force guys to play again wif us
coz gals are coward
scare~
haha
started~
lets go~
woohoo
racing inside~
guys drove very fast
scary~
after GO KART
we went to MEMORY there to have next round
coz we didnt eat more in strawberry
haha
hui n i..with abu's hand beside i think
-------------------------------------------------------------
another day outing~
wen came to my house play
then we off to OLD TOWN yam cha wif lao lao, jianvyee n abu
camwhoring in my mum's room
wen n i
busy eating her kuey teow~
another table, abu joined patrick they all sit but not us
we had been 'pao qi'
so sad mannnn
haha
wen, me n lau lau
wen n jian vyee
jv n i
wah~ got pretty gal outside
lau lau n jv take 2
jv , me n wen
haha
i knw
we like cam whoring
paiseh la
after old town we went to MCD again
coz wen wanted to eat ice-cream
wen wif her favourite McFlurry Oreo
lau lau n me in mcd
wen wanna feed abu eat icecream
haha
dun so shy la bubu
blur me take 1
take 2 wif fries~
wen n i promoting Mcd drink~
haha

No comments: