Saturday, February 21, 2009

~~~outing part 2~~~

continue wif the outing part 1
haha
this is part 2take a pic 1st before going out
haha
wen, lau lau n me again in lumut
chap goh mei tat night
wen n lau lau
again~
haha
my outing activity also included exercise lo
for our healthy life
so we mux exercise
wakakakka
run astaka~
then ping pong aso one of my exercise activity~


played ping pong at hui's house
i knw its funny
but pls dun laugh~
haha
after ping pong we went to yam cha again
wei wei n i inside car while waiting hui to buy sausage
my lovely cheesy sausage
~~~~next~~~~
badminton time
hui curi curi take my pic..haizthis is wei wei
she said sweating very ugly
so cant take pic
woohoo
9 years old small didi
he is so pro in badminton
laugh at me summore
haiz
dinner outside wif family
summore near lekir there
ikan bakar very famous
choosing fish
mum n i
her shirt so ugly
haha
ignore it
down symdrom ppl
haha
bakar-ing fish
nasi pattaya
fried sotong~
the most nice one among all
this is the famous ikan bakar
but i dun think its delicious
wakakakkaa

No comments: